Note from Mirna
Thanks for the pic's. I like your website..
Your camera takes very sharp, good quality photos.
Fred and I got back to Melbourne on Sunday.
The names of the dishes are.
- Chickpea dip called 'Hommus'. This is the one you have the picture of, on your website.
- Eggplant dip called 'baba-gan-ouwgh'.
- Spinach dish with mince meat and some plain rice, next to this you serve natural yogurt which has garlic and salt in it to give the dish more flavour.
- Potato and meatballs called 'Kifta & Batato'. The Meat balls has the following ingredients, mince meat preferably lamb mince (I used beef mince when I cooked in Hong Kong) finely chopped parsley, finely chopped onion with salt and paper. The sauce is tomato paste and pomegranate concentrated paste mixed with a bit of water and salt and pepper to taste. Then you put sliced tomatoes on the top.
- Tabouli has finely chopped parsley (any Mediterranean or Italian parsley is fine, best not to use the continental parsley as this is too hard to chop up) finely chopped spring onion, finely chopped mint leaves, nicely chopped square pieces of tomatoes, buck-wheat, lemon juice, oil, salt and pepper.
- Potato dices with coriander, garlic, lemon and salt and pepper to taste.
I hope this helps for your website.
Hope to see you when I get back to Hong Kong, and this time, your turn to cook.
Talk to you later
Great thanks, Mirna!