Sunday, March 02, 2008

Vietnamese Sausages

DSC_0025

I have to change my opinion about Vietnamese sausages. Never tried the authentic Vietnamese sauages until GM5 gave me two rolls. She brought them all the way from Vietnam. Wrapped in banana leaves, they were incredibly fresh and full of texture and nuances. The sausages I find here in Hong Kong are all frozen, MSG-contaminated and taste uninspiring.

I sliced them thin and pan-grilled them for a minute or so. Vermicelli and veggeis were prepared in chicken broth at the same time. A straight 15-minute labour. The key is of course finding those sausages.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger GM5 said...

Images from Nikon's lens are really sharp!!

5:13 PM GMT+8  
Blogger kEV said...

Of coz, GM5 Jeh Jeh. Thanks for the sausages. Bring me more please!

5:31 PM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home